- Aug 4, 2022
Are you looking for a sales internship where you’ll be a part of the team? Do you have an affinity with the event industry? Then we might just be a perfect fit!
In2Event is the #1 event management software in the business. Our product helps hundreds of clients every year with organizing their events. We offer digital solutions to help event organizers every step of the way.
Right now, we are looking for a Sales intern.
At In2Event you will have the time and freedom to finish your school projects and assignments, whilst truly being a part of the team. You will work on day-to-day tasks at the office, on your own project, and have time to finish your school assignments.
- Support the Sales & Accounting team in their
- Join in on client meetings;
- Help out with client support;
- Look for interesting potential new clients.
- You’re currently a student in Sales, or anything related to this vacancy;
- Your internship has a duration of four months or more;
- You are strong in both written and verbal communication;
- You’re eager to learn and enthusiastic;
- You’re proficient in English.
Your perks when joining our team:
- We pay an internship allowance;
- We host quarterly team get-togethers for drinks, dinners,, or activities;
- We’re okay with flexible schedules and don’t run a nine-to-five kinda company;
- We cover your travel expenses;
- Occasionally, you can get free tickets for events.
Ready to apply?
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please send us your resume and let us know what your school assignments and requirements are. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll let you know within two weeks that we’ve received your application. If we think there’s a possible match, we’ll invite you for a conversation at our office. During this conversation, you will get the chance to get a feel of who we are and how we work. We’ll talk about what the internship entails and what we both expect from each other. If there’s a match, we’ll get to work to make sure you can start your internship!
We look forward to meeting you!
In2Event is committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We invite everyone to apply for this position.