Marketing and Communications internship
- Aug 4, 2022
Are you looking for an internship where you’ll be a part of the team? Do you have an affinity with the event industry? Do you love creating content and learning about marketing? Then we might just be a perfect fit!
In2Event is the #1 event management software in the business. Our product helps hundreds of clients every year with organizing their events. We offer digital solutions to help event organizers every step of the way.
Right now, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications intern.
At In2Event you will have the time and freedom to finish your school projects and assignments, whilst truly being a part of the team. You will work on day-to-day tasks at the office, on your own project, and have time to finish your school assignments.
- Creating content for our social media accounts;
- Writing blogs;
- Research and advice for a project we’ll decide on together.
- You’re currently a student in Marketing, Communications, or anything related to this vacancy;
- Your internship has a duration of four months or more;
- You’re creative and not afraid to share your ideas;
- You love writing;
- You’re eager to learn about SEO, content management, and more;
- You’re proficient in English.
Your perks when joining our team:
- We pay an internship allowance;
- We host quarterly team get-togethers for drinks, dinners, or activities;
- We’re okay with flexible schedules and don’t run a nine-to-five kinda company;
- We cover your travel expenses;
- Occasionally, you can get free tickets for events.
Ready to apply?
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please send us your resume and let us know what your school assignments and requirements are. You can email us at email@example.com.
We’ll let you know within two weeks that we’ve received your application. If we think there’s a possible match, we’ll invite you for a conversation at our office. During this conversation, you will get the chance to get a feel of who we are and how we work. We’ll talk about what the internship entails and what we both expect from each other. If there’s a match, we’ll get to work to make sure you can start your internship!
We look forward to meeting you!
In2Event is committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We invite everyone to apply for this position.