Conferences & Corporate Events Sales Agent
- Sales & Account
- Aug 5, 2022
Hi there! We are In2Event and we help customers worldwide to organize their events faster and more efficiently.
To maintain our rapid growth In2Event is looking for a Conferences & Corporate Events Sales Agent (32-40 hours).
The Conferences & Corporate Events market is relatively new to us. We have had successful collaborations with, for instance, The NextWeb, Dancefair, and Fitfair. Those events were a major success and we would like to help more of those clients with organizing their events. In the coming year, it’s our goal to conquer this market further. That’s where you come in!
As Corporate & Conferences Sales Agent you will be part of In2Event’s sales team but have the sole responsibility for this market. Your home base is at our office, but you will also be traveling often to meet with clients or visit events. Does this excite you? Keep on reading!
- You present and promote our products and services to the right customers;
- You establish partnerships with new customers;
- You maintain and grow relationships with existing customers.
- You understand the client’s needs and goals;
- You can use your clear and persuasive communication skills to close deals;
- Responsibility doesn’t scare you.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet every requirement. We believe everyone can learn anything and highly value motivation and eagerness.
Your perks when joining our team:
- We invest in courses and training for our employees;
- We host quarterly team get-togethers for drinks, dinners, or activities;
- We’re okay with flexible schedules and don’t run a nine-to-five kinda company;
- We provide a new MacBook to work on;
- We cover your travel expenses;
- Occasionally, you can get free festival tickets.
More about us:
At our HQ in Gorinchem, we’re devoted to improving the platform daily. Our products help hundreds of clients every year with organizing their events. We offer solutions for access control, crew-, volunteer-, and guest management, line-up creation, artist handling, and much more. We’re there for every step the event organizer has to take.
Ready to apply?
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please send us your resume and tell us why you are excited about this opportunity. You can email us at email@example.com.
We’ll let you know within two weeks that we’ve received your application. If we think there’s a possible match, we’ll invite you for a conversation at our office. During this conversation, you will get the chance to get a feel of who we are and how we work. We’ll talk about what the job entails and what we both expect from each other. If there’s a match, we’ll make you an offer soon after that.
We look forward to meeting you!
In2Event is committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We invite everyone to apply for this position.
We do not accept any unsolicited acquisition for this position