- Aug 5, 2022
Hi there! We are In2Event and we help customers worldwide to organize their events faster and more efficiently.
To maintain our rapid growth, In2Event is looking for an experienced Back-end Engineer (32-40 hours).
As our Back-end Engineer, you will be working on a large SAAS project with many technical challenges. We are currently expanding our platform and services. We’re improving every process and we are busy with creating new features every day. That’s where you come in!
- Solving bugs;
- Developing new features with the team;
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas and improvements;
- Answering the questions your colleagues or our customers have.
- You can work agile;
- You’re highly analytical;
- You’re able to work and communicate with your team;
- You’re proficient in English.
- 4+ years of experience as a back-end engineer;
Don’t worry if you don’t meet every requirement, we highly value motivation and eagerness. Experience and a lot of enthusiasm go a long way!
Your perks when joining our team:
- We invest in courses and training for our employees;
- We host quarterly team get-togethers for drinks, dinners, or activities;
- We’re okay with flexible schedules and don’t run a nine-to-five kinda company;
- Occasionally, you can get free tickets for events.
What we offer:
- Salary is based on education and experience and in case of great results, we don’t shy away from rewarding that;
- We provide a new MacBook to work on;
- We cover your travel expenses.
More about us:
At our HQ in Gorinchem, we’re devoted to improving the platform daily. Our product helps hundreds of clients every year with organizing their events. We offer solutions for access control, crew-, volunteer-, and guest management, line-up creation, artist handling, and much more. We’re there for every step the event organizer has to take.
Ready to apply?
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please send us your resume and tell us why you are excited about this opportunity. You can email us at email@example.com.
We’ll let you know within two weeks that we’ve received your application. If we think there’s a possible match, we’ll invite you for a conversation at our office. During this conversation, you will get the chance to get a feel of who we are and how we work. We’ll talk about what the job entails and what we both expect from each other. If there’s a match, we’ll make you an offer soon after that.
We look forward to meeting you!
In2Event is committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We invite everyone to apply for this position.