Account Manager Festival & Music Events
- Sales & Account
- Aug 5, 2022
Hi there! We are In2Event and we help clients worldwide to organize their events faster and more efficiently.
To maintain our rapid growth In2Event is looking for an Account Manager Festival & Music Events (32-40 hours).
As Account Manager Festival & Music Events, you support clients during their entire organizational process. You help them with understanding how In2Event works, answer their questions, and advise them. You map out how much hardware is needed during the event and process these reservations with your colleague from Operations.
After your training period, you’re solely responsible for your own group of clients.
Your home base is at our office, but you will also be traveling to meet with clients or visit events. This means that sometimes you’ll be working on the weekends, or that you get to travel abroad. Does this excite you? Keep on reading!
- You visit clients’ offices for demo sessions, strategic consultancy sessions, and evaluation meetings;
- You handle incoming support questions through e-mail, phone-, and video calls;
- You consult with your Operations colleague to make sure the client has all the hardware and extra staff they need for their event;
- You can get to the core of a problem;
- Responsibility doesn’t scare you;
- You have great organizational skills;
- You can handle stress and last-minute changes;
- You’re social and good at communicating with customers and your team members;
- You’re proficient in English.
- It’s preferred if you’ve previously worked with In2Event or another event management software.
- You have 3+ years of experience in the event industry;
- You have an HBO thinking level.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet every requirement. We believe everyone can learn anything and highly value motivation and eagerness.
Your perks when joining our team:
- We invest in courses and training for our employees;
- We host quarterly team get-togethers for drinks, dinners, or activities;
- We’re okay with flexible schedules and don’t run a nine-to-five kinda company;
- Occasionally, you can get free festival tickets.
What we offer:
- Salary is based on education and experience and in case of great results, we don’t shy away from rewarding that;
- We provide a new MacBook to work on;
- We cover your travel expenses.
More about us:
At our HQ in Gorinchem, we’re devoted to improving the platform daily. Our products help hundreds of clients every year with organizing their events. We offer solutions for access control, crew-, volunteer-, and guest management, line-up creation, artist handling, and much more. We’re there for every step the event organizer has to take.
Ready to apply?
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please send us your resume and tell us why you are excited about this opportunity. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll let you know within two weeks that we’ve received your application. If we think there’s a possible match, we’ll invite you for a conversation at our office. During this conversation, you will get the chance to get a feel of who we are and how we work. We’ll talk about what the job entails and what we both expect from each other. If there’s a match, we’ll make you an offer soon after that.
We look forward to meeting you!
In2Event is committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We invite everyone to apply for this position.
We do not accept any unsolicited acquisition for this position